Interesting how a new year can fill you with hope! January always feels like a re-birth, the new beginning....creatively my artistic side turns to home and for the first time in 4 years I have painted our bedroom a beautiful cool blue to contrast the warm Moroccan accents we have...I painted with no tape and a 1 1/2 inch brush along the edges, and Kaitlyn helped me with the roller painting.
I want to mix lime wash and glaze to get that look i want.
It is fun to make a nest and flesh it out in the cold winter months and somehow that feeds my creative soul and renews it.
January also brings me to want to organize and purge...hooray! It is a very rare occurrence for me to not want to shove and close the door because organizing must mean a mess in my world...I can handle a mess but everyone else can't....
A new beginning this January is our new President, Barack Obama! I am excited and hopeful for the future and am willing to be guided by a leader I feel we have been waiting for as a nation.
I am excited with the discussions happening in my house and with my friends...
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment